Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One of our own?? on America's got talent

Featured Replies

Anyone who follows the boards here knows that Adam Smith has a fascination with a certain different "flavor" of things.. that being said, when I saw this audition on AGT, I immediately thought of him.. Could it be our own Adam Smith is now a tv celebrity???

  • Active Members

I think there was another give away. I don't think your girlfriend's penis is BiGGER than yours. However, I do think you may have encountered such. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I have often been astonished and, sometimes, surprised. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.