Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Euro Boys in Pattaya

Featured Replies

I went in for a drink tonight and was very impressed with the bar. It is beautiful with very comfortable seats and chains from the ceiling. The boys are on the floor and they have room to move and dance around. I had a water (my usual) and they only charged 90 baht. The same at the other bars are 120 and 130.

 

They had a great staff of guys and some very cute ones.

 

I thought the place was charming and wish I had gone in before tonight.

I went in for a drink tonight and was very impressed with the bar. It is beautiful with very comfortable seats and chains from the ceiling. The boys are on the floor and they have room to move and dance around. I had a water (my usual) and they only charged 90 baht. The same at the other bars are 120 and 130.

 

They had a great staff of guys and some very cute ones.

 

I thought the place was charming and wish I had gone in before tonight.

 

 

I have a vivid imagination but why dont you tell me how they used the chains :)

 

 

john

I have a vivid imagination but why dont you tell me how they used the chains :)

john

 

Unfortunately, they don't use them or at least they didn't when I was there. I was hoping one of them would offer me the chains and ask if I wanted to be tied up. But, you know how shy Thai boys are. One of them keep looking at me and then smiled and looked at the chain. I think that was his invitation but after speaking to him, he said he had something in his eye. I'll have to go back next time to see if the chains are actually used or just a cleaver decoration tool. :)

I have to say this is one of the best go go's I have been to in years... it is small but clean bright and many cute boys.... no one was pushy and had a great visit... well worth seeing! Super clean and not sleezy but definitely fun ;-) My hat's off to the owner for making a great place!

It is nice to hear Euro has returned to popular bar status after several years of bad mangement . When Euro first opened years ago it was very popular.

  • 1 month later...
I have to say this is one of the best go go's I have been to in years... it is small but clean bright and many cute boys.... no one was pushy and had a great visit... well worth seeing! Super clean and not sleezy but definitely fun ;-) My hat's off to the owner for making a great place!

 

Totally agree with you. Went back again a few nights ago and the place is still super clean, bright and boys having fun. A good place to visit when you are in the area.

I went in for a drink tonight and was very impressed with the bar. It is beautiful with very comfortable seats and chains from the ceiling.

That was you I saw last night outside Euro boys.

 

 

 

 

That was you I saw last night outside Euro boys.

 

No, I don't have that much hair. :)

I believe that Euro boys is moving into what was Topman. The dancers at Topman will move to Minou.

 

 

I am amazed at how you Pattayans can keep track of who is who, and who is where, Reading the boards and seeing the openings, closings, and movings makes me want to get a wall chart and start diagraming. Thanks for the info. :huh:

I am amazed at how you Pattayans can keep track of who is who, and who is where, Reading the boards and seeing the openings, closings, and movings makes me want to get a wall chart and start diagraming. Thanks for the info. :huh:

 

The Pattaya scene is not like the big city. It is very easy to keep track of things that interest you. I have had a chance to speak with the owner of Euroboys. He is a very sensible man and seems to care very much about his employees and customers.

Anyone know if they have a new website? their old one is not working.

Anyone know if they have a new website? their old one is not working.

 

I did a google search to see if I could find their new web site. Could not find it, but found a site that I never saw before. www.nickysgaypattaya.com

 

It has good maps of the gay areas in Pattaya. If you click on a bar you can leave a post about it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.