Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'How Did Bob Dylan Get So Weird?'

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

At first I thought this was going to be tongue in cheek and, indeed, many of his points do lend themselves to such whether intentional or not. After all, what is not weird about folk music? I was not and am not a Dylan fan but enjoyed reading this guy's memories or "explanations".

Best regards,

RA1

  • Author

Ahh, Dylan is God!

Allen Ginsberg said, "What do his throwaway lines matter, when every third line is pure genius?"

I love the anecdote that Dylan once remarked to Jagger:

"I could have written 'Sympathy for the Devil' but you couldn't have written 'Tamborine Man.'"

  • Active Members

I have no intention to disregard your preferences. All hail AS and his preferences. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.