Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Killing: Netflix's Final Clear Up Season

Featured Replies

Agreed.

Oz, what do you think is going on at that Academy (beside hot shower scenes)? I wonder if that leader was having an affair with that kids father?

3 more to go for me.

Oh my where do you guys find time to watch all these episodes??? Maybe my excessive cleaning and housekeeping take too much of my time? I read a book before I fall asleep and that's all I could afford. Anyways thanks I will find it on youtube and try to watch it when I can..

I just finished the 6 final episodes. Very well done.

I think it wouldn't have had the bad rap if they had concluded the story in the first season. It got such a bad rap for not resolving the initial case that it generated a lot of bad reviews because of it. It is a dark story but it is much better watched in binge format than dragged out over 12 weeks. You lose context and you lose the basics of the story when it is spread out. I wonder if binge watching release is the way of the future especially with successes of "House of Cards", "Orange is the New Black" and "Hemlock Grove".

But I at least have closure on this story for now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.