Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You'll never know how much I like you . . .

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

. . . because I'm out of 'Likes' for today!

From what I can tell, Invision software lets the site admins set the maximum number of 'Likes' a user can give out in a day. Our number seems to be stuck at ten.

Perhaps ten is the default number that nobody ever thought to change. Perhaps there's a surcharge to raise the limit. Perhaps OZ thinks we're all a bunch of misanthropes who don't like anything very much. I haven't a clue.

What I do know is that we've got a Cocksucker Contest underway and now I'm going to be unable to show my full appreciation for the efforts I'm confident everyone is about to put forth. bj.gif

I sure hope this gets fixed before we decide to have an Asshole Contest or a Pissing Match. There'd be no way to hold back the tide. :rolleyes:

Dutch-finger-in-the-dike-1024x576.jpg

. . . because I'm out of 'Likes' for today!
From what I can tell, Invision software lets the site admins set the maximum number of 'Likes' a user can give out in a day. Our number seems to be stuck at ten.
Perhaps ten is the default number that nobody ever thought to change. Perhaps there's a surcharge to raise the limit. Perhaps OZ thinks we're all a bunch of misanthropes who don't like anything very much. I haven't a clue.
What I do know is that we've got a Cocksucker Contest underway and now I'm going to be unable to show my full appreciation for the efforts I'm confident everyone is about to put forth. bj.gif
I sure hope this gets fixed before we decide to have an Asshole Contest or a Pissing Match. There'd be no way to hold back the tide. :rolleyes:

Dutch-finger-in-the-dike-1024x576.jpg

OMG! you've got a blow job emoticon!?!? :sorcerer:

post-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gif

post-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gif

post-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gif

post-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gifpost-127654-0-70107700-1407110750.gif

Aww that kid is so cute.. I want a son like him.. ^_^

Or a Poop Fling.

:whistle:

Oops, wrong gif posted. Now that was a gastly mistake and I cant delete it

post-127654-0-05698800-1407111815_thumb.

Edited by ButtWilde

Perhaps if you became a dike . . . :rolleyes:

LOL!

  • Active Members

I only became aware yesterday when AS mentioned it that there was such a thing as running out of likes. If there is such a thing as a group hug why not a group like? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

  • Author
  • Active Members

We have upped this number just a bit. Please test this and let us know if you now get 20 likes.

Having maxed out at ten earlier in the day, I just tried giving you number eleven and could not. But thanks for working on it! :thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.