Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Death and Deceit on the Nile

Featured Replies

We just arrived home from the performance of Death and Deceit on the Nile at Indian By Nature restaurant. Congratulations to The Pattaya Players. It was a wonderfully fun night out. The food was excellent, albeit smallish portions. Anyone fortunate enough to have tickets for tomorrow's performance is guaranteed a good time. I won't reveal who committed the murders. Enjoy it!!!

I am glad you had a good time. I wish I had been lucky enough to snag tickets but they sold out fast. I guess that proves that there really was a need for such a group and this group is here to stay. Thanks for the great report and best of luck to the Pattaya Players!

I am glad you had a good time. I wish I had been lucky enough to snag tickets but they sold out fast. I guess that proves that there really was a need for such a group and this group is here to stay. Thanks for the great report and best of luck to the Pattaya Players!

 

 

AH!!! I( saw that they were sold out both nights, but I sent an e mail and they had some tickets returned for both nights, You might get lucky for tonight.

AH!!! I( saw that they were sold out both nights, but I sent an e mail and they had some tickets returned for both nights, You might get lucky for tonight.

 

Dear lvdkeyes,

 

I am so glad we were able to accommodate your last minute request for tickets. Thank you so much for coming and thank you for posting your experience. Often times, people on these boards just "talk" without actually experiencing our productions. It is for this reason that I do not usually respond to posts. We are constantly growing and improving each day and your support is extremely important to us! Thanks again.

I am looking forward to your Christmas production. I hope you decide on British Pantomime. I lived in England for 3 years while in USAF and thoroughly enjoyed the "Pantos".

I asked on another thread about the sub-title "professional amateurs". What exactly does that mean? Surely one is either professional (i.e. paid for ones work) or amateur? Just curious.

I asked on another thread about the sub-title "professional amateurs". What exactly does that mean? Surely one is either professional (i.e. paid for ones work) or amateur? Just curious.

 

It is just a cute play on words, that's all. A catchy slogan. The fun implication is that we strive to put on as professional of a production as we can whilst still keeping in mind that we are an am-dram group!

 

The Christmas Production this year will not be a pantomime. It will however, be a British comedy with pantomime-like qualities. We didn't feel we were ready and able to put on a pantomime this year, but it is on the books for Christmas, 2009!

 

Thanks for all your support!

It is just a cute play on words, that's all. A catchy slogan. The fun implication is that we strive to put on as professional of a production as we can whilst still keeping in mind that we are an am-dram group!

Thanks for all your support!

 

You guys do a great job and I think the slogan is cute.

 

An analogy. All the boys that work in the bars are actually professionals. The majority of them are actually amateurs but occasionally you really do run into one that is really professional and amazing. Anyone can jump into the profession but only a few are actually truly professional.

 

It is hard to find a group that is dedicated to making the Pattaya area more culturally enriching and I for one applaud the efforts of the Pattaya Players and wish them years of continued professional work!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.