Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Siam Paragon VIP Movie Theaters

Featured Replies

Yesterday, a friend and I went to Bangkok to see the Mama Mia production as we had waited for it to come to Pattaya but still has not come to the little place by the sea. The movie was great and the performances were excellent IMHO. Having seen the Broadway musical at least 10 times and being a big fan of ABBA, I had to see the movie on big screen before I saw it on the DVD.

 

We went to Siam and were told the theater was only VIP seats. They were 500 baht which we both thought was nuts but having driven from Pattaya to Bangkok to see it, we weren't going home without a show. We paid the money and walked into the place. HOLY SHIT! This place was amazing. The seats were the same telescopic electronic seats you get on a first class airplane and they recline all the way to lay down position. I was impressed. The seats came with a pillow and a very comfortable full size blanket. I have not experienced such a comfortable seating at a movie in any place I have ever been. It was simply delightful. For those of you who don't mind paying the price of a New York movie ticket in Thailand for a fantastic experience, give Siam Paragon a try!

Yesterday, a friend and I went to Bangkok to see the Mama Mia production as we had waited for it to come to Pattaya but still has not come to the little place by the sea. The movie was great and the performances were excellent IMHO. Having seen the Broadway musical at least 10 times and being a big fan of ABBA, I had to see the movie on big screen before I saw it on the DVD.

 

We went to Siam and were told the theater was only VIP seats. They were 500 baht which we both thought was nuts but having driven from Pattaya to Bangkok to see it, we weren't going home without a show. We paid the money and walked into the place. HOLY SHIT! This place was amazing. The seats were the same telescopic electronic seats you get on a first class airplane and they recline all the way to lay down position. I was impressed. The seats came with a pillow and a very comfortable full size blanket. I have not experienced such a comfortable seating at a movie in any place I have ever been. It was simply delightful. For those of you who don't mind paying the price of a New York movie ticket in Thailand for a fantastic experience, give Siam Paragon a try!

 

 

I agree with all you wrote. I have seen the stage production only twice myself and thoroughly enjoyed the film, as did my boyfriend.

 

You didn't mention that there were only 3 of us in a 40 seat theater. Also, the odd thing of no one checking our tickets.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.