October 16, 201411 yr .......Take your health seriously! That's why we have stopped selling cigarettes! And now, because of that, we are now CVS health! HOORAY for you! BUT here's what we have on sale today! Please, CVS, please allow me the choice as to how I choose to kill myself. You're only costing me more gas to complete my shopping. Especially when your candy, soda and potato chips are always out of stock when I arrive. Not to mention your RAPE of our planet's natural resources when your sales reciept puts 15 pounds on my already challenged hips. Dear CVS: I like you. Just please STOP using political lobbyists to guide your business. It wont work.
October 16, 201411 yr Whatchoo talkin? We love CVS. Like, for the privilege of paying them 4X what my statin turns out to cost at Rite-Aid.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.