October 18, 201411 yr ...awarded the prestigious Polar music prize this past August: http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/aug/26/chuck-berry-wins-polar-music-prize Seeing him perform one night back in 1981, in a small venue in New Haven called the Agora Ballroom, remains the best live pop music performance I've ever experienced. (Made a huge Billy Idol concert at Wolf Trap that a friend dragged me to soon afterward look positively silly by comparison.)
October 18, 201411 yr Active Members CB is great but let's not neglect BB King. I know Lucille would be pleased. Best regards, RA1
October 18, 201411 yr ...awarded the prestigious Polar music prize this past August: http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/aug/26/chuck-berry-wins-polar-music-prize Seeing him perform one night back in 1981, in a small venue in New Haven called the Agora Ballroom, remains the best live pop music performance I've ever experienced. (Made a huge Billy Idol concert at Wolf Trap that a friend dragged me to soon afterward look positively silly by comparison.) And not to ever be confused with Marion Barry...seeing him perform one night back in 1981, in a small venue inside a Vista International Hotel room remains the best sting I have ever witnessed..........
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.