November 14, 201411 yr Dubai is beautiful and you can get anything you want there. When I ran an escort service in NYC, we sent several boys to Dubai for week and months at at time. There is money everywhere and there are tons of gay boys here but it is all very hard to find. I have found many just at the malls. Most of them are Indian or from the Philippeans. But, there are some men of Middle Eastern decent. However, it is those you have to play more careful with. Gaydar is easy for me and I can spot a gay a mile away. And, the guys here are not hookers but freely give it away as they are craving gay sex and gay companionship. Anyone else been to Dubai and have experiences there? Suggestions for those looking for gay sex?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.