September 22, 200818 yr Can anyone resommend a good aircon guy? The firm I used to use has been taken over/bought out by a guy who doesn't seem to know much about them, uses non skilled labour and doesn't intend to honour the previous owners guarantees, just trades on the name and phone number.
September 22, 200818 yr Can anyone resommend a good aircon guy? The firm I used to use has been taken over/bought out by a guy who doesn't seem to know much about them, uses non skilled labour and doesn't intend to honour the previous owners guarantees, just trades on the name and phone number. The guys I know are: Arctic Air Soi Neun Pleb Waan English management and English speaking engineers. 0899931307
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.