Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Problem with PROFILE SEARCH

Featured Replies

I received an e mail from GT Admin. (supposedly) saying I had received a personal message from someone regarding "Macau" I did not have a message in my GT box. I tried to do a PROFILE SEARCH, but it won't go through. It just locks up. Am I doing something wrong or was this e mail not really from GT?

I received an e mail from GT Admin. (supposedly) saying I had received a personal message from someone regarding "Macau" I did not have a message in my GT box. I tried to do a PROFILE SEARCH, but it won't go through. It just locks up. Am I doing something wrong or was this e mail not really from GT?

 

 

Has anyone been able to access profiles through the search?

If you are trying to do a profile search on someone from an PM, they may or may not have profiles. When we started the site, many guys did not want profiles and only to register as non profile accounts. When those people are clicked on, no profile will appear. Is this what you are referring to?

If you are trying to do a profile search on someone from an PM, they may or may not have profiles. When we started the site, many guys did not want profiles and only to register as non profile accounts. When those people are clicked on, no profile will appear. Is this what you are referring to?

 

Even when I try to look up my profile or yours it just freezes up.

 

Ah ha!!!! If I search for a profile and the person doesn't have one, everything locks up. I can access a profile for someone who has one if I try it first, but not after I try one who doesn't have a profile. It took a while to figure out what the problem was.

 

Now, how can I find out if the e mail I got was actually from GT Admin and if it was, what happened to the message?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.