Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thai Air LAX - BKK Changes

Featured Replies

It appears as though the Thai Air nonstop from LAX to BKK is back again. I just received confimation that I am back on the nonstop flight in mid November. From their schedule it looks like it will be flying five days a week (no Mon or Wed flights).

 

I sure hope they keep it on the schedule this time!!!

Thanks. I will have to look into this on my next trip. I was looking after the New Year but did not see any of those flights at all out of LAX.

They ended up having a hard time selling the A345's so I guess instead of having the planes sit idle they must have decided to just go ahead and start flying them again.

I really wish they would bring back the non-stop JFK-BKK route. That was the best way for me to travel to Thailand.

I also hope the JFK nonstop returns.. I got to fly it once and liked it. i will travel last week in January so I can hold off booking a little while longer. If not I'll be back with Eva.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.