Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where's my poll?

Featured Replies

So, I created a fun (subjective) and mindful (for RA1) poll with respect to what we are going to do now that RentBoy.com has been seized.

I put some thought into this, so to my dismay, it disappeared like Edward Snowden and I have no idea as to where it went after I hit enter.

I realize that the Boytoy IT personnel might be in hiding (kidding?) but is there a way to salvage my fun and mindful (RA1?) poll so we can at least have some fun with it?

Did you mispell poll?

Best regards,

RA1

I don't know RA1. If so, does it make a difference?

I never suggested pole. did I ?

poll v. pole

I'm certain this will be a stimulating conversation for you RA1.

the latter, seemingly, is what's up your ass.

  • Active Members

How amusing. Actually, I was going for pall.

Best regards,

RA1

You may not have hit submit after you did the poll. I have seen nothing.

Well that's it. Never saw a submit button anywhere

You must have hit the Dominate button by mistake. :lol:

More like fornicate. I fornicated my own pole. :unsure:

giphy.gif

His little left-hand gesture! :lol:

It was due to an earlier injury..... :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.