Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two Guys Plug

Featured Replies

I really wanted to watch the election news on Wednesday. On Tuesday afternoon a speaker truck went down the street announcing that electric would be off Wednesday fro 8am - 6pm.

 

So I called Two Guys Guest house to see if I could rent a room for the day and watch the results.

 

I had never been there before. But found it to be a great place for a small fee. I really would recommend their breakfast also. Even if not staying in the rooms I found the small cafe to be comfortable, friendly with good food and low prices.

 

It is on Soi Yensibai.

 

 

I really wanted to watch the election news on Wednesday. On Tuesday afternoon a speaker truck went down the street announcing that electric would be off Wednesday fro 8am - 6pm.

 

So I called Two Guys Guest house to see if I could rent a room for the day and watch the results.

 

I had never been there before. But found it to be a great place for a small fee. I really would recommend their breakfast also. Even if not staying in the rooms I found the small cafe to be comfortable, friendly with good food and low prices.

 

It is on Soi Yensibai.

 

I could not agree with you more. Two Guys Guesthouse is a gem. Nice location, good service, friendly people and an overall good value. The only downside for some is in climbing the stairs. I see it as exercise but some of our elder friends might find it annoying. Glad the electric was not off in this area, too.

I am extremely happy to read only good things about this place. I was amazed they didn't even want a deposit or credit card either.

I am taking my first trip to LOS and spending 19 days in bangkok in 3 different places (Om Yim, Pinnacle, and a private apartment), 3 days in Hua Hin in a guest house as well as 18 days in Pattaya. I am staying 13 nights at Two Guys and 5 in Sansuk while in Pattaya so I hope that I have made good choices, lol........

I am extremely happy to read only good things about this place. I was amazed they didn't even want a deposit or credit card either.

I am taking my first trip to LOS and spending 19 days in bangkok in 3 different places (Om Yim, Pinnacle, and a private apartment), 3 days in Hua Hin in a guest house as well as 18 days in Pattaya. I am staying 13 nights at Two Guys and 5 in Sansuk while in Pattaya so I hope that I have made good choices, lol........

 

Your itinerary looks like a good one. Do not over pack, because if you need something, you can always buy it in Bangkok. I have only stayed at the Pinnacle and Two Guys. I know those are good choices. I have heard good things about OmYim and so you should be okay there. The sauna at Sansuk is nice and so I am sure the hotel is just as nice. Have fun.

I see that Two Guys is for sale (SGT and TT) and confirmed on both boards by the owner.....

Has anyone heard the price they are asking for it? I can certainly ask directly but I was more curious than serious so I didn't want to ask the owners.

I see that Two Guys is for sale (SGT and TT) and confirmed on both boards by the owner.....

Has anyone heard the price they are asking for it? I can certainly ask directly but I was more curious than serious so I didn't want to ask the owners.

 

I have not heard a price, but I sure would not want a business in these times. In fact, I would not want a bar or guesthouse at anytime. Way to much work from my point of view. As a wise man once said, "How do you have a $100,000 bar business in Thailand? Start with $500,000."

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.