Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about adding images to forum posts

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Hi all. I am trying to add some images to my forum postings, but when I click the image button, it only gives me the option of adding a URL. I saw a reference to activating a flash uploader on my settings page, but I do not see any way to activate that. Is it because I'm a new member or a "free" member that I can't upload? If there's a way to do this, I would appreciate your help!

Actually, I see a button to attach files below this posting box, as I am writing, but when I try to post in the Latin America forum, that button is missing. Hmmm...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.