Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Great Carpool Video

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

OK, so this guy sets off every gaydar alarm I've got but he's natters on occasion about his wife (& not just here, on his late night talk show too).

So is it just me and I need to send the ole gaydar in for repairs? Or maybe the wife's a beard?

Is it just the Brit accent that's throwing me? Do straight Brits act like this? Some straight Brits? Well, this one straight Brit? 

Maybe he's just in deep, deep denial? Maybe he just hasn't quite figured out why he pops a boner at every cute guest actor on his show?

Help me, folks. Can the wise heads here reach a consensus verdict on this pressing question?

I wouldn't bother you guys but this has been worrying what few brain cells I've got left for a year or more.

 

  • Active Members

Oz, I was actually a little irritated at first.

I remember thinking, "Finally a network sucks it up and puts an out gay guy on as host of a talk show and the best gay they could find was this clownish, hyper active British guy who is always hanging all over any half good looking male guest."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.