June 7, 201610 yr Active Members have any of you watched Gaycation Brazil? I have not been to Brazil yet but after watching this show I am not sure if it will be the place I was hoping it would be. https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/brazil/56a90e3f59b6e07a13d27d01
June 10, 201610 yr Active Members You would be going there on vacation and staying in tourist areas. I seriously doubt you'd encounter anything close to being that dark of an experience. Also, that same shit happens here in parts of the good old USA. Why would Ellen Page go to Ipanema Beach dressed in all black like some goth girl?
June 12, 201610 yr Active Members And this kind of violence against gays happens in the USA. So are you going to avoid American vacations? http://huff.to/1ZIucNk
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.