Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One 117 example

Featured Replies

I am cropping deliberately to obfuscate identity "what happens in ... stays in, Rio". And omitting name.

It is also challenging to find accurate and representative images that tell a bit of a story while being edited for the sake of protecting innocence.

This guy quietly chats a blue streak of Portuguese filth while tangled up with you ... drove me over the edge.

IMG_0427.JPG

Translation-

The photo was cropped so that you can not tell the full identity of the person in the photo (but the tattoo may help)

I had a hard time finding a photo that represents him well.

He talks dirty in Portuguese which turned you on....

 

You altered some of the semantics and nuances, sterilizing the intent of the tone; I was referring generally, not specifically regarding this fellow, to a philosophy of respect for risks of social exposure and subsequent reprisals; I provided neither a partial identity nor NOT a full identity, that is why I chose a word to reflect that intent, but I cannot easily repair what you distorted.

Translation: I was not going to pay attention to Bobbalino's posts but now have decided to impose on him an overly simplistic and reductionist interpretation of what he writes. I do this to show/send him up while censoring his choice of writing style. It is important for me to have the last word, the last laugh. I am trying to split the readership into respective pro and con camps in order  to obtain at least some degree of support to buttress justification for my initial flippancy.

  • Active Members
6 hours ago, bobbalino said:

You altered some of the semantics and nuances, sterilizing the intent of the tone; I was referring generally, not specifically regarding this fellow, to a philosophy of respect for risks of social exposure and subsequent reprisals; I provided neither a partial identity nor NOT a full identity, that is why I chose a word to reflect that intent, but I cannot easily repair what you distorted.

Translation: I was not going to pay attention to Bobbalino's posts but now have decided to impose on him an overly simplistic and reductionist interpretation of what he writes. I do this to show/send him up while censoring his choice of writing style. It is important for me to have the last word, the last laugh. I am trying to split the readership into respective pro and con camps in order  to obtain at least some degree of support to buttress justification for my initial flippancy.

 

to "butt"ress justification of your anal flippancy?

Oh, Pfort William Arthur ... SUUH-NAPP!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.