Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thermas Lagoa house prices

Featured Replies

I do not remember the entrance prices being as complicated and confusing as the Lagoa site indicates today.

Help interpreting, please? Under the precos tab ...

1) was there always a 2-tier system for cash versus debit/credit?

2) does the baths admission include the bar admission? I am assuming with the baths admission there is no minimum bar tab? Whereas there is a minimum for bar admission excluding baths?

3) how do the prices play out for baths users also utilizing the bar? I would be in that category. For example, payment method comparisons

4) suite prices?

Many thanks.

Sorry all .. I may have jumped the gun a little. I figured out doing a "Lagoa prices" search here yielded some answers. I surmise the best thing is to scan the rate sheets upon arrival, and make it clear for the tab tally what method of payment used. I believe there are quality tiers for rooms, and perhaps one hour is less than two times a half hour, but the 30 minute room rate is R$50?

There is a discount for cash vs. credit cards.  the cheaper rooms are the ones past the pool on the main floor and there used to be a couple upstairs from the massage room,  I prefer the ones with the bathrooms and showers insuite so I have never used them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.