Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upcoming Gay Charity Events

Featured Replies

NOVEMBER 29, SATURDAY -- PGF BEACH PARTY on Dongtan Beach opposite Tui's Place. Tickets are 200 Baht (includes first drink) and 100 Baht donated to chairty. Drinks are 120 Baht with 20 Baht donated to charity. Gates open at 8:30pm with show starting at 9pm. Food and drinks available from Tui's place throughout the evening. Many prizes in the Beach Raffle

 

 

NOVEMBER 30, SUNDAY -- PGF CHARITY DINNER AT BRUNOS -- The price of the dinner is 2,000 Baht with 500 Baht going to charity. For reservations or more information, telephone 038-364-600 or 038-364-601 or visit www.brunos-pattaya.com.

 

DECEMBER 1, MONDAY -- PGF MR. PATTAYA 2008 will be at Boyz, Boyz, Boyz in Pattayaland Soi 3 starting at 10:30pm. Admission is 300 Baht (includes one drink) with 150 Baht being donated to Charity. Tickets can be purchased at the entrance.

 

I have been to the Bruno's event a few times and really enjoyed it. The food was good and the place was busy. Lots of nice things in the Lucky Draw and Jim did a great job with MC.

Is there any news out about events in December yet? Both for Bangkok and Pattaya would be really helpful if anyone has a clue yet?

I'm trying to do some planning where I'll be when and would love to include some events of the season.

 

The Spetacular poster has been corrected....

 

1202pgfstreet.jpg

Thanks Jinks. Are you going to be there?

Sadly No, I won't be in town until the end of December my locations are in the SGT calendar.

Is there any news out about events in December yet? Both for Bangkok and Pattaya would be really helpful if anyone has a clue yet?

I'm trying to do some planning where I'll be when and would love to include some events of the season.

 

The only thing I have heard was an international jet ski event. Something like 35 nations will take part the first week of December in Pattaya. I will post more once I have more details.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.