Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Badboys Next Adventure in Rio....June 2017....

Featured Replies

Sao Paulo gay pride is in June this year.

  • Author
16 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

BadBoy, I wish I had know you were in Bangkok, I'd have loved to meet you.

Good luck with your trip to Brazil.  I do love the place.

Ill be back in Bangkok for July 4th weekend...the long weekend and again in November with flights already confirmed...

Lets meet then for a drink somewhere...

14 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Ill be back in Bangkok for July 4th weekend...the long weekend and again in November with flights already confirmed...

Lets meet then for a drink somewhere...

What are your dates for Bangkok in November? I will be there from the 9th thru the 16th for my first ever visit.. Would love to meet up with any other people then.

Metro lines 1 and 4 are just now connected ... no need to transfer at Gen Osorio.

The link up to Gavea is possibly to be "mothballed" ... no money to dig the final mile.

Enjoy.

I don't use Metro after the sun goes down.  Uber is my best friend at night in Brazil.

  • Author
20 hours ago, KevinC said:

I don't use Metro after the sun goes down.  Uber is my best friend at night in Brazil.

Im comfortable on buses and the trains and only take uber to the airport or if there is somewhere I dont know how to get to via the train...

Buses in Rio are amazing and can get you most everywhere...

I have not used it yet, perhaps will someday but maybe not with a checking-sized suitcase: Premium Bus 2018 Line serving Galeao airport and our usual districts. 16 reais.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.