Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mexican Men

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Popular Post

I did OZ and am not sorry at all :D... but I am Sorry guys for not responding sooner, I need to head out of the Latin American forum more often!  I just got back from spending 8 days down there and going back in 2 weeks for 10 days!  I have found the Mexican people to be extremely friendly and none seem to hold " trump" against us!  Actually they don't even bring up his name!  

I just got invited to be in the wedding party for my realtor(gay) who is marrying a 25 yr old. Venezuelan guy in August!  but I only think he invited me because another common friend told him that I would be bringing several Brazilians to the wedding!  (not true!  I am only bringing one!...well maybe 2)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active Members
On 5/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, Tomcal said:

I did OZ and am not sorry at all :D... but I am Sorry guys for not responding sooner, I need to head out of the Latin American forum more often!  I just got back from spending 8 days down there and going back in 2 weeks for 10 days!  I have found the Mexican people to be extremely friendly and none seem to hold " trump" against us!  Actually they don't even bring up his name!  

I just got invited to be in the wedding party for my realtor(gay) who is marrying a 25 yr old. Venezuelan guy in August!  but I only think he invited me because another common friend told him that I would be bringing several Brazilians to the wedding!  (not true!  I am only bringing one!...well maybe 2)

"...well maybe 2)"   :smile:  :P  :P  :smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.