November 18, 20178 yr This video is just too funny. https://rumble.com/v39koz-teen-caught-hilariously-dancing-while-cleaning-car.html?mref=6i76&mc=8jxox
November 18, 20178 yr Active Members Lurkerspeaks had posted that on his Facebook page. The video wouldn't play there either.
November 18, 20178 yr Author I played the entire video. I saw it all. Just click on the movie link on the page. If not working in your current browser, you may need to try a new browser.
November 18, 20178 yr Active Members 2 hours ago, Tomcal said: I had no problem playing it Perhaps it's in a private section of the board!
November 19, 20178 yr Active Members It's a mystery why I could not play it on Firefox, but could on Chrome. Anyway, it was a fun video. Now if that kid is over 18, he might yet have some pics in that private forum...he likes to show off!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.