Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone have experience with Blessedboy1993 in Sao Paulo?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I came across this sexy garoto while browsing porn. He uploads free videos to xvideos. I find him to be very sexy, especially his performance and manner in the videos. I am wondering if he responds the same way when working for a client, or if he is more businesslike when it's a paying customer who is fucking him.

About him: https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/blessedboy1993#

A sample vid: https://www.xvideos.com/video29904953/dando_o_cu_pro_mlk_carioca_e_tomando_porra_quente_no_final

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blessedboy_1993/?hl=en

pic_1_big.thumb.jpg.ca95bd2644f6745fbe523f796b3a009e.jpgpic_5_big.thumb.jpg.d0cbcd0797d3f767dd615191b77aa3f1.jpgpic_29_big.thumb.jpg.065564ed461909bc7a8b3bb4d3799f7d.jpg

  • Active Members

I do not have a direct experience with him (since I am a bottom) , but a friend of me said that he is extremely good and professional.

There are many guys (especially in Colombia) who have videos on Twitter and xvideos. They're all usually very good from what I have experienced.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.