Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CockTails Bar in Soi Sunee

Featured Replies

I went to the new bar tonight. It used to be called TopMan. I will say the place had tons of boys and lots of movement. Not too many farang but I was early. The boys seemed to be having a good time and everyone was dancing and moving. I hope this place keeps going and is a tremendous success!

I went to this bar on opening night. The place was packed with boys and customers. I hope this place is a success, too. Gaybutton visited and saw nothing different from this bar and any other bar. He was charged 140 baht for a gin and tonic. On opening night I was charged 110 for a Heineken. Did you find the drink prices cheaper or in line with the other Sunee go-go bars? Some complain of loud music, how did you find it? Were the boys dancing and having fun or just doing the one-knee shuffle?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.