Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone having problems posting?

Featured Replies

I spoke to a friend who has a Mac and uses Safari and he said he signs in and tries to post but it tells him he is not logged in. I test this on my computer and did not have the same issue. I also had a few friends test. Is anyone else having this issue? You can e-mail me at gaythailand@gmail.com Thanks.

I am not having log-in problems but am having log-out problems. At home I had a log-out button (which I really did not need or use), but now when at an internet cafe, no log-out button. If you see some whacky posts under my handle, it may not be me!

I am not having log-in problems but am having log-out problems. At home I had a log-out button (which I really did not need or use), but now when at an internet cafe, no log-out button. If you see some whacky posts under my handle, it may not be me!

 

The way to log out in on the banner at the top of the site. If it does not show your name there, simply log in and back out and it will log you out of the forums as well.

One the other forums I have clicked "remember me" and when I go to those sites I am automatically logged in. Here I have to click log in but my username and password is saved. If I receive a PM though the assistant shows up without logging in.

The way to log out in on the banner at the top of the site. If it does not show your name there, simply log in and back out and it will log you out of the forums as well.

Well that was simple enough, thanks GT. Instead of logging in on the banner at the top, I was hitting the reply button and then logging in on the page that popped up. Now I know.

 

No problems here on multiple pcs and different browsers. All works well.

I have a mac and use Safari - never had any problem. I click on the 'log in' icon bottom right on the banner and then 'message board' top centre.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.