Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car Service Report (Airport to Pattaya)

Featured Replies

I used Mr. T’s car service with good results. I arranged everything by e-mail about a month in advance of my departure. His e-mail address is Mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com. A few days before my departure, I re-confirmed my pick-up and gave him my Thai mobile phone number. I had never used this car service and so did not know what to expect. Arriving at the airport at midnight, I was somewhat apprehensive about using a new car service, but I guess, a taxi option was always available.

 

All of my e-mail correspondences were answered in a timely matter, usually within 24 hours, if not sooner. Mr. T confirmed that the airport to Pattaya was priced at 1,000 baht. He said that the Pattaya to airport price was only 900 baht because the driver would not have to pay for parking. He kindly gave me his mobile phone number, just in case there were any problems.

 

Mr T. said to meet the driver at Gate 3 of the arrival hall. The driver was waiting for me with a yellow Mr. T sign with my name on it. The driver was professional, kind and courteous. He took my luggage and I followed him to the parking garage. The car was a nice, shiny midsize Chevrolet.

 

The driver was very nice and had the air conditioning on full blast for this overweight falang. Of course, he had a jacket on, but I found it comfortable. I had a little small talk with the driver, although his English was not the best, we were able to communicate. As for his driving skill, I felt very safe and he seemed competent. There was no traffic at this time of night and so we made very good time.

 

On arrival to my room, he carried the luggage inside. I gave him 1,100 baht and he seemed very appreciative of the 100 baht tip. I will use the service again and hope I have a similar good experience. I am not sure if Mr. T owns the car and the drivers are employees, or if it is a sub-contractors basis. If I were to guess, I would think they are sub-contractors.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.