Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12 Days and Counting to LOS

Featured Replies

Yesterday my visa arrived and it made me realize that I have less than two (2) weeks before I land in the LOS. This will be the longest stay away from my home for me. I am a little nervous about staying away from home for so long, however, being in Thailand will not provoke too much homesickness.

 

On this trip, I plan to meet more forum members and be a little more sociable. Usually, I am working and spending time with my bf. This time he decided not to come with me to Thailand and will stay home to work. Therefore, spending some time with the forum members may keep me out of trouble.

 

Are there any social gathering coming up that are must attend events?

 

Are there any dangers for which I should be aware?

 

12 days and counting...

 

Hang out at the Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza and you will bump into forum members, if in Pattaya. How long do you intend to remain in Thailand?

Hang out at the Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza and you will bump into forum members, if in Pattaya. How long do you intend to remain in Thailand?

 

I will be in Thailand from December 28th through April 21st. Of course, I will not in Pattaya the entire time. I intend on taking some side trips in and out of the country.

 

I have been contacted by some forum member regarding meeting up for a cocktail or two when I arrive. So I plan to really enjoy this extended stay away from home.

 

OMG..11 Days and counting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.