December 19, 200817 yr W. Mark Felt passed away yesterday. A few years back he revealed that he was indeed Woodward and Berstein's Deep Throat. Felt's info was instrumental in bringing down Tricky Dick Nixon.
December 19, 200817 yr I had just read the news on another site. Some people question his loyalty, but I think what he did was remarkable, and he should be remembered as a hero who put his life on the line o expose a corrupt governement.
December 21, 200817 yr I had just read the news on another site. Some people question his loyalty, but I think what he did was remarkable, and he should be remembered as a hero who put his life on the line o expose a corrupt governement. I saw a special on "deep throat" and did not realize he was convicted and sent to jail for his wiretapping of the weathermen group. Ronald Regan gave him a pardon before he left office.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.