December 20, 200817 yr I just returned from having my first visit to Sam's Mexican/American Grill. The place is small, but the portions are large and quite tasty. It's nice to have an alternative to Mike's and Tequilla Reef here in Jomtien. I had the two taco plate and a diet coke and the price was 210 baht. I didn't try the hamburgers, but talked to another customer who has sampled them and he raved about them. It's located on the little street right behind Mignon's. Give it a try.
December 20, 200817 yr Were you with farang or with Thai? My Thai bf hates Mexican food, not sure why. I bought him a Corona, he says same same Bier Nam.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.