December 28, 200817 yr Got an email from maleescortreview.com website. They are running a competition for which the prize is return air tickets up to the value of $1500 and all you need to do to enter is make 3 posts a day and at least 150 in total....... Sound familiar? I guess the question is either, does GT own that site also or has someone on there been on here?
December 28, 200817 yr GT does own other sites similar to the one mentioned by Steve1903. I do believe that this may be one of them. If one checks out maleescortreview.com you will notice a rather handsome man who surely resembles Stef, an owner of GT forum.
December 29, 200817 yr I've never actually posted on that one and I dont think my time really stretches to another marathon bout of posting even for a great competition prize.
January 4, 200917 yr GT does own other sites similar to the one mentioned by Steve1903. I do believe that this may be one of them. If one checks out maleescortreview.com you will notice a rather handsome man who surely resembles Stef, an owner of GT forum. Humm he does look like me a little
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.