December 28, 200817 yr Does anyone have reviews about Mercure hotel near 2nd road (soi 15) in Pattaya? Is it near the scene Boystown and Sunnee Plaza). And do they make any problem when I want to take more than 1 boy to my room Is the hotel gayfriendly? Maybe someone of you have a better hotel option. But it is essential for me that I have hotel whith swimmingpool and it is near Sunnee and Boystown. Thanks for your help and advice. Hans Holland
December 28, 200817 yr Hans...try this... close to Sunee & BZtown... http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3472 Owned by the Amari hotels... should be OK for you... be sure to ask though... I have stayed at Amari Hotels before.. no problem with joiners...of age and with ID. The Mercure you ask about is a bit out of the way, in my opinion.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.