Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TOQ's Blog: Expat living in Northern Thailand

Featured Replies

A good read & great pics: TOQ's Blog

TOQ - who is a frequent poster on the GayTingTong Board...

has his own blog:

 

TOQ's Adventures in Thailand...

 

"An Expat living in Northern Thailand"

....and a frequent visitor to Pattaya and other Thailand places.

 

from his blog entry of December, 2005...

 

"It all started when I retired and moved to Nevada to live with a friend of mine.

As it happened he was in Thailand when I moved to Nevada.

 

He kept telling me I have to come to Pattaya and that I just would not believe it.

I let him know that I had no interest in SE Asia and couldn't see any reason in going.

He kept on and on till I finally gave in that December in 2005.

Needless to say, he was correct."

 

Read TOQ's blog here:

 

http://freeblognetwork.com/toq

 

http://freeblognetwork.com/TOQ/page2/

 

http://freeblognetwork.com/TOQ/page3/

 

http://freeblognetwork.com/TOQ/page4/

 

Thanks TOQ - John ...your pictorial about Thai life is so real!

and your thoughts and expressions about it are too!!

 

Happy New Year 2009 to you and Choa...

and wishes for your continued happiness together in the LOS.

 

tj

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.