June 30, 20197 yr Active Members Donatella Versace a gay icon? Who the fuck anointed her? As far as I know, Donatella Versace was never in favor of her brother "coming out." If it had been up to her, Gianni would have remained closeted his entire life. And the way she notoriously treated Antonio D'Amico, Gianni's lover for 15 years, is well known among gay friends and fashion industry associates. Donatella Versace is a media whore who will say and do almost anything for publicity. The fact that some idiot anointed her a "gay icon" demonstrates to me how shallow and desperate some in the media are, and how some gay brains are fried from party drugs. If this isn't some lame publicity stunt and Donatella truly wants respect from the gay community, she can start by publicly apologizing to Antonio D'Amico. A public apology to her dead brother would also be fitting.That would be a fair place to start. Edited June 30, 20197 yr by RockHardNYC
June 30, 20197 yr Active Members I am not sure if she is really anointed?!? This is just media as you mentioned.
July 1, 20197 yr Author Active Members 2 hours ago, antoinek said: I am not sure if she is really anointed?!? I was using the word metaphorically.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.