Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warnings from the Land of Oz

Featured Replies

One thread recently got very testy. Well, more than testy, it was down right nasty with more than one stooping to low levels. At no point should any member even threaten another member. Consider this a warning. Next time, a permanent ban will take place. And, to state in Trumpian fashion, "someone said" "it was suggested" and then cloaking that in not being a direct threat is absurd.

  • 1 month later...
  • Active Members

Oh my. I've been living the life in another country so I must have missed this bit of drama. Maybe someone will PM me and fill me in on what I missed?

I thought all the assholes left the site. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.