January 4, 200917 yr Maybe Googie is moving back to the O’brien location? The last business, “Take Me” did not last long and I am sure Mosiak is looking for a new tenant. Men have been doing work at the location. Perhaps someone that knows Googie can ask if he is moving back.
January 4, 200917 yr I talked to him New Year's day. He is in Pattaya still looking for an opportunity.
January 4, 200917 yr I talked to him New Year's day. He is in Pattaya still looking for an opportunity. and what sort of opportunity would that be I wonder ?
January 4, 200917 yr As there are Issues with the landlord, I would talk to him if you want to know any more, as a few have?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.