Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'Tales of the City' author Armistead Maupin on five decades of speaking queer truth to power

Featured Replies

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

looking to find someone like me in literature

Maybe it's time to consider writing your memoir. If you can't face doing the work alone, there are many smart wannabe gay editors out there who might be willing to help. I think everyone who feels he/she has a story to tell should tell it. There's a hungry audience out there starving for inspiration.

  • Author
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

Maybe it's time to consider writing your memoir. If you can't face doing the work alone, there are many smart wannabe gay editors out there who might be willing to help. I think everyone who feels he/she has a story to tell should tell it. There's a hungry audience out there starving for inspiration.

While I do have a few stories to tell, I think I'll take them to my grave and enjoy them on my own and with friends over nice dinner conversations.

16 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

While I do have a few stories to tell, I think I'll take them to my grave and enjoy them on my own and with friends over nice dinner conversations.

Think you’ve generously told most of them here (or its predecessor site) already. :flowers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.