Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's The Exact Location Of X-Ray?

Featured Replies

Is it on 2nd Road? Or slightly off 2nd Road? Thnx.

 

Cover? Best to buy a bottle or order beer? Prices?

Is it on 2nd Road? Or slightly off 2nd Road? Thnx.

 

Cover? Best to buy a bottle or order beer? Prices?

 

It is just off 2nd Rd across from Big C Central Festival in Pattaya Nua. Going out 2nd Rd with traffic flow - XRAY is on the left side of the road. There is a large hanging sign - red and white I believe with "XRAY" written on it. There is a small soi leading back to XRAY. It is a dead end soi and XRAY and its parking lot are at the end of this small soi. Walking on this soi you will pass a few small beer bars on the left with live music entertainment.

 

I ordered a Heineken and the waiter showed me a bar slip for 210 Baht. I questioned him as I was there just the week before and a Heineken was 150 or 160 baht. He pointed at a small container of popcorn he had placed on the table - which I did not order - and told me the 210 baht includes the price of the popcorn. I told him I did not order any popcorn so he took it away and presented me with a bill for 160 baht. That is all I know about drink prices. I have been there 3 times I think and it was packed - once was on a Saturday but the other 2 times were during the week. I looked aound for an emergency exit as I was way in the back by the restrooms. I did not see any other exits other than from where I entered. Also be aware that they allow smoking.

Is it on 2nd Road? Or slightly off 2nd Road? Thnx.

 

Cover? Best to buy a bottle or order beer? Prices?

 

I walked by and paid closer attention. Go North on 2nd Rd - pass Big C Central Hope that helps Festival - maybe 30 meters - on the other side of 2nd Rd from Big C - look for Bowl Pattaya - a long time bowling alley - just past Bowl Pattaya is a 7 -11 and immediately past the 7-11 you will see large sign for X-ray at a small soi there. l hope that helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.