Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Filtering Content for Thai Sections

Featured Replies

For years, I have simply set my bookmark to go to the "Unread Content"  section.

I now want to exclude certain content, essentially so I read the Asia and Europe sections.     As far as I can tell, choosing to FOLLOW only the forums I want to read and then editing the bookmark to go directly to the content I follow should work and seems to work.     Is this correct ?     Are there any other ways of doing it with one click ?          

    

Viewing forum.JPG

  • Guest changed the title to Filtering Content for Thai Sections

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.