Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The World’s Ten Smartest Dogs

Featured Replies

Just read a news clip about the 10 most intelligent dog breeds in the world. Full story at: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/2206...n-smartest-dogs Number one is the border collie and number two is the poodle. The poodle was quite the surprise to me. I never thought of this breed as smart.

The poodle was quite the surprise to me. I never thought of this breed as smart.

I think of that breed as a yapping pain in the ass breed. IMHO

I think of that breed as a yapping pain in the ass breed. IMHO

My feelings as well. A very high strung breed. A good point besides being smart (according to the article) is that they do not shed. No constant cleaning of dog hair on the couch.

My feelings as well. A very high strung breed. A good point besides being smart (according to the article) is that they do not shed. No constant cleaning of dog hair on the couch.

The same could be said about chihuahuas regarding shedding, but I wouldn't give house room to one of this little rat dogs.

Well, I guess it isn't too bad to have the fourth smartest dog in the world!! I love my golden retriever...even if he wasn't number 4.

 

100_7246a.jpg

 

From the report:::A very affectionate and popular breed, the Golden Retriever is highly regarded for its intelligence. They can learn well over 200 commands, making them indispensable companions, both in the home and in the workplace. Loyal, loving, and patient, with a willingness to please and a love of learning, this is a fabulous companion pet to bring into your family.

 

Now, that's a dog. I love that breed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.