Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Venue Jomtien - Grand Open with Lucas Ridgeston..LIVE ! !

Featured Replies

I am happy to see an upscale enterprise in Jomtein Complex and wish you the best of success. As I am residing in Pattaya I doubt I will utilize your rooms but will look forward to having a drink or two (or three) soon.

 

The only thing that I am not pleased with is that when your show is on and I am having having a drink on the same soi, it is very difficult to have a conversation or listen to the music of the place I am at.

The only thing that I am not pleased with is that when your show is on and I am having having a drink on the same soi, it is very difficult to have a conversation or listen to the music of the place I am at

 

If this means noise pollution, then I agree 100%. Do your own thing in your own space, but if your space is not enclosed, then keep the volume down so as not to spoil it for other patrons and other establishments elsewhere in the soi.

If this means noise pollution, then I agree 100%. Do your own thing in your own space, but if your space is not enclosed, then keep the volume down so as not to spoil it for other patrons and other establishments elsewhere in the soi.

 

I stopped going to Bondi in the afternoon for a cup of tea because of the noise coming from Montys.

Montys wasn't open - it was the staff setting up for the night and testing the music at full blast. No request to reduce the volume was ever acknowledged.

I stopped going to Bondi in the afternoon for a cup of tea because of the noise coming from Montys.

Montys wasn't open - it was the staff setting up for the night and testing the music at full blast. No request to reduce the volume was ever acknowledged.

Perhaps if you spoke to the owner of The Venue to speak to Monty it would help. (or start a war, I don't know either guy.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.