Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Songkran Video from BKK 13 April 2009

Featured Replies

I found some old videos on my computer while I was cleaning it off for my next trip. Here is a video from the Songkran celebration in Bangkok Thailand near Sala Daeng BTS and Silom Road on 13 April 2009.

 

It would be cool to see other poster's videos from Songkran. This was my first time and I had a great time. I can't wait until next year.

 

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

Thanks for the great Songkran videos.

I was always wondering how it would be in BKK with Songkran.

Now I know, and i will certainly avoid BKK with Songkran (as I already do with Pattaya).

 

Will be in Sweden during Songkran in 2010. and of tranquillity and pissing elks :-)

 

 

THAT'S Songkran?! Looks like it would be fun. For about 5 minutes.

 

Thanks for the great Songkran videos.

I was always wondering how it would be in BKK with Songkran.

Now I know, and i will certainly avoid BKK with Songkran (as I already do with Pattaya).

 

Will be in Sweden during Songkran in 2010. and of tranquillity and pissing elks :-)

 

It was fun as long as I did not have to be too bothered about getting wet and pasted. I was warned about the craziness of the festivities and entered with an opened mind and fun spirit. I saw many farrangs getting upset when they were getting water blasted or when people put the white paste on them. As for me, I have never experienced a 3 day citywide/countrywide party. It was truly a good experience for me. However, I am not sure I would do it every year...I could see where expats would get tired and annoyed after a while.

 

I will definitely do it again next year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.