Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nirvana Place in Pattaya

Featured Replies

A friend from Canada asked me to look at this place today for him. I did that and I thought it was nice. The rooms were spacious and clean. If you are staying for a short stay, they clean the rooms daily. The pool seems a bit small but it was nice. Apparently, some of the rooms are condo and owned by others and some are rented.

 

All in all I thought the place was the nicest Serviced Apartments I have seen in Pattaya. They are much larger than the Mosaik. They are also more expensive.

 

Has anyone had any experience in bringing back boys to this place? Any issues?

 

What about management? Easy to deal with? Professional?

Check the PM I sent you...Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.