Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone tried the bowling place in the new Central Festival?

Featured Replies

The BF always wants to go to Blu Bowling at Major Cinemas in the Avenue. I think he likes the colors and the music. When I was in Central the other day, we saw a bowling area. I did not have time to look inside. Anyone been there? Prices similar to Blu? Is it as packed as Blu often is?

We walked through one day just to look at it and at the progress of the outdoor movie theater. The lanes were not full by any means. We didn't check the prices.

We walked through one day just to look at it and at the progress of the outdoor movie theater. The lanes were not full by any means. We didn't check the prices.

 

Can you expand on an outdoor movie theater? I am not sure I understand exactly what that is even if it does sound self-explanatory

Can you expand on an outdoor movie theater? I am not sure I understand exactly what that is even if it does sound self-explanatory

I am not sure, but I saw that there was an outdoor theater coming there and looked at the construction. I don't really understand the concept.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.