August 6, 200917 yr I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the blast of rain today in Bangkok. There are few times when it rains so hard that you can barely see the streets but today was one of them.
August 7, 200917 yr I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the blast of rain today in Bangkok. There are few times when it rains so hard that you can barely see the streets but today was one of them. I don't think it has rained where I live in Pattaya for about 2 weeks - send some our way.
August 9, 200917 yr I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the blast of rain today in Bangkok. There are few times when it rains so hard that you can barely see the streets but today was one of them. Thats nice, but not for long in Thailand as back in the old country, then the Sun comes out, lets see some more pictures, of your life, apartment, places you go, love to see photo's, tells you so much about some one
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.