Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bahtstop down?

Featured Replies

I have not been able to access Baht stop for the last 12 hours. I actually had to access "The Nation" myself to read the news. Anyone know what is up with the site?

The website apparently went down sometime around Friday midnight EDT, which is 1100 here in Thailand, and the moderators here in Thailand have no idea why. I've sent an email to Bahtstop, who just happens to be on holiday in Canada. At this point, you know as much as we do, which is very little.

... you know as much as we do, which is very little.

 

And that coming from Hedda !!!!!!!

 

(Yes I know it's out of context but it was too much to resist) :p

It should be an easy fix once the owner gets with his hosting company. I am sure it will be up in no time at all. Websites have hiccups from time to time like we all do. Being a weekend, it may be harder for them to get someone's attention. I just tried to access the site and didn't get in. I hope they are about to find out the problem. If they are having major technical issues, I assume they have a backup and that is easy to restore. If the nice Canadian man needs assistance, he has my e-mail and I'd be happy to help get things going again. We need all the boards active and live in LOS. I think it is valuable for the community at large to have such diversity.

They seem to be back up. As the Canadian owner said, the servers made some updates that caused the site software not to work. Welcome back Baht-Stop!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.