Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosetta Stone for Thais to Learn English

Featured Replies

I have been using the Rosetta Stone Computer Application to Learn English. I have found it very helpful. It is a tad expensive but if like me, you have met many over the years that you want to learn English, this program works very well and is very comprehensive. I have been supplementing this with a Thai man who tutors. Combined with the 2, I have seen great results.

It does work very well. Your English is very good!

 

I am confused about what you use the Thai man for.

 

LOL. Sorry, my fault.

 

I meant to say, I have the Rosetta Stone on my computer and I have several Thai guys that I want to learn English. I let them on the Rosetta Stone Software which I think is excellent. I then will supplement their Rosetta Stone effort by hiring a Thai man to tutor them. The combination of the two have been working well for me. ;)

 

Sorry for the confusion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.