Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Krazy Dragon September Boys

Featured Replies

Popped into Krazy Dragon last night and have to say it's perhaps the best deal in Pattaya with 99 Heinekens and 99 baht boy drinks. I think it should be number one on the list for most guys.

 

The problem for me is that there aren't any extremely femmy type boys (I want to make it clear that most guys will like the boys since it seems they have good attitudes, just not "my" type. Even just one or two would make a difference for us guys that just aren't into the more macho type.

 

Anyway, I bought a drink for a boy who most resembled my type and enjoyed the atmosphere of your club.

 

Hint, why not hire the superstar who left Euroboys last month? My friends and I spent lots of baht there just to watch him dance.

Popped into Krazy Dragon last night and have to say it's perhaps the best deal in Pattaya with 99 Heinekens and 99 baht boy drinks. I think it should be number one on the list for most guys.

 

The problem for me is that there aren't any extremely femmy type boys (I want to make it clear that most guys will like the boys since it seems they have good attitudes, just not "my" type. Even just one or two would make a difference for us guys that just aren't into the more macho type.

 

Anyway, I bought a drink for a boy who most resembled my type and enjoyed the atmosphere of your club.

 

Hint, why not hire the superstar who left Euroboys last month? My friends and I spent lots of baht there just to watch him dance.

Where did the Superstar go????

Where did the Superstar go????

 

Back to Issan for awhile is the word on the street.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.