Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taking Video inside a GoGo Bar in Bangkok

Featured Replies

I want to do a nice video for YouTube. I need to get into some of the GoGo bars for some video. I have been told by EVERYONE it is impossible. They say the law. LOL It may be a rule but it can't be a law as I see it for the ladybars all the time.

 

Does anyone know of an owner of a venue in Bangkok that will allow for video inside the bar? I am not looking for the fuck show video. Only the gogo dancers and coyote dancers.

Years ago, in Pattaya, I was allowed to video during the show, but not the go go's.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.